There’s never a better time to dive into the smart home than Black Friday and its close cousin Cyber Monday. Traditionally, home gadget technology offerings are huge this time of year, plus it’s the only time you’ll find real bargains on equipment from some of the smaller companies, like Eve, Level, and Nanoleaf.
Whether you’re planning on diving into this home automation party with a smart speaker or perhaps a connected door lock, or you want to beef up an already impressive smart home setup, it’s worth investing some cash this holiday season. .
Also, if you just want to update your home cleaning routine or have a way to control Fido now that he’s back at work (separation anxiety is real), this is a great time to get a great deal on cameras. smart. , robotic vacuums and even a smart mop. Here’s our roundup of the best deals on smart home gear you can buy right now.
Looking for more Black Friday deals? Be sure to check out our continually updated summary of all best advance sales of Black Friday.
Mesh Wi-Fi Router Deals
The foundation of any smart home is a good Wi-Fi connection, and if you’re looking to get started or have trouble with connections in your home, a mesh Wi-Fi router is the way to go.
- Google has discounted its Nest Wifi mesh network system this week. Save $ 100 on a router and two points (now $ 249, normally $ 349), both of which double as Google Nest smart speakers. You can currently collect these offers at Walmart, Best Buy and Of Google own store. Read our Google Nest Wifi review.
Smart Speaker & Display Deals
- Amazon’s stalwart third-generation Echo Dot smart speaker is available at Amazon For just $ 20 right now, instead of $ 40, a great deal on a still good speaker for controlling your smart home.
- The fourth-gen Spherical Echo with the built-in Zigbee smart home hub (which Amazon has also committed to upgrading to Matter) is now nearly half the price at now as well. Amazon, $ 59.99 compared to $ 99.99. Read our fourth-gen Echo review.
- For a smart display with Alexa, the Show 8 is a Edge favorite and costs just $ 59.99, down from $ 109.99, at Amazon.
- A smart display that’s a great bedside companion thanks to its sleep tracking, the Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen is on sale for $ 49.99, a $ 50 savings, on Google, Best Buy, Walmart, and objective.
- If you’re thinking you might want to connect a security camera to your smart display, Wyze is offering its Wyze Cam v3 with a Google Nest Hub for $ 69.99 at Wyze, so you get the $ 35 camera for just $ 10.
Security systems and smart security cameras deals
- The cheapest Ring video doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Wired, gets even cheaper with a price cut from $ 18 to $ 41.99 on Amazon. Also, you can get a free Echo Dot smart speaker with this package. The Ring Wired uses existing doorbell wiring and works over 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
- For a battery-powered option, the new Blink Video Doorbell is only $ 34.99 in Amazon, a savings of $ 10, and can also be wired if you prefer.
- The little Blink Mini camera sells for an even lower price. Only $ 20 in Amazon Right now, under $ 34.99, this is the cheapest indoor smart security camera you can buy right now.
- For outdoor surveillance, Google’s very good Nest Cam with reflector is discounted at $ 50 ($ 229.99 instead of $ 279.99), and this deal can be found at Best Buy. You’ll want to make sure you can mount this on the side of your house first, as it has a rather awkward under-eaves installation. Read our review of this reflector camera.
- The great Abode Cam 2 from Abode, an indoor / outdoor camera that works with or without an Abode system, costs $ 24.95 at Abode. If you want to add a security system as well, Abode has a great package exclusively on their website for $ 299, a savings of $ 300. Includes the Abode Cam 2, security gateway, a keypad, two door sensors, a motion sensor, a keychain, and an Echo Show 5, with professional monitoring option.
- Another smart security deal is the Ecobee SmartCamera with Voice Control for $ 69.99 (normally $ 99.99). This versatile indoor camera works with Alexa, Google, and HomeKit. Pair it with Ecobee SmartSensors ($ 59.99 for two, $ 20 off) and Ecobee Smart Thermostat (now $ 50 off to $ 199), and it can be a professionally or self-controlled home security system that automatically shuts off when it sees someone it recognizes. Find offers on Ecobee.com, Amazon, and Best Buy until Wednesday, December 1.
- Ring offers a great deal of discounts on its excellent second generation home security system, which is one of the few systems that integrates with a wide range of security cameras, including Ring video doorbells, the camera for indoor and outdoor cameras (with or without spotlights). and spotlights). You can get the five-piece base kit for $ 80 off ($ 119 instead of $ 199) and the eight pieces for $ 100 off ($ 149.99 instead of $ 249.99) until November 29 at Ring and Amazon. Ring also offers professional monitoring. The newest version, Ring Alarm Pro, which includes an Eero Wi-Fi router, local video storage, and 24/7 LTE backup for your internet connection, is $ 299.99 for an eight-piece kit and is currently not part of the Ring vacation. sale.
Smart Lock & Robot Vacuum Deals
- If you are looking to upgrade your door lock, Level Lock is a very good solution, usually very expensive. The Level Lock Touch Edition is currently on sale for $ 246.80, a savings of $ 80, which allows touch-to-open, access with an access card, as well as applications, voice, and regular key control. If you don’t want the touch option, the normal level lock has been lowered to $ 186.80 (from $ 249), and if you want to keep your existing padlock, the bolt that simply replaces the inner workings of your deadbolt is $ 50 off. to $ 149.30. Offers are available at Amazon, Best Buy, and Level. Read our Level Lock and Bolt review.
- The holiday season is the time to jump into automated whole house cleaning, and the iRobot Roomba i3 Plus robot vacuum with self-emptying base and a Braava Jet m6 mop pack is a steal at $ 585 (typically $ 850) in Best Buy. You can also collect the Roomba i3 Plus with clean base only for $ 399, normally $ 599.
- If you’ve stayed away from robotic vacuums because you don’t want to tidy up every time you run one (the fight for cable clutter is real) or empty the little bin, never, Samsung’s Jet Bot AI Plus with Self Empty Clean Station is now $ 99.99, compared to $ 1,299. Their AI does a good job of avoiding anything you put in their way and you can get this deal on Samsung.cosubway until December 1.